My Photo
Name:
Location: tenggarong, kaltim, Indonesia

a girl , indonesian , simple , A POWER RANGER

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

late update huh?


it's been a while since my last post ,,
sorry y'all , but im busy with school thingy ,, ya noe lah school can be suck's sometimes,,
even though i love go there,,
and im kinda busy with my boyfriend who really annoying but lovely , lol
hha
okay focus,,
well im kinda upset rite now ,, my stupid classmate *call him doraemon
really make me mad,, stupid ass really upseting me
can u imagine he lives next door to me and he doesnt want to go to my house for a school project and choose another friend who live far away than his place ,, and u noe why?
just because he want to go with his motorcycle! norak kampungan alay lebay sinting bodok beeeehhhhh , im sooo upset rite now , and d they're goin to friend place that i hate ,,
no offense but he disgust me,, sorry for him , but he sooo disgusting!!!!
i hate him with all passion i had ,,
maybe u think im sound desperate cause i am !!!
ya noe my life goin crazy lately
beeeeeehhh i hateee him!! both of em
stupid ass!!
well , while i wrote this , i go to my kitchen and make some french fries , and i wait for any news about my sister and her baby ,, god , im so worry bout em,, 
so enough for now catch ya later,,
anyway ,, i share this one,, up there , cute huh?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home