My Photo
Name:
Location: tenggarong, kaltim, Indonesia

a girl , indonesian , simple , A POWER RANGER

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

hellloooo

hhai , im sorry just update now , ,
this is the most busy months in my life (hey im fourteen)
i have dance practice , drama practice , study , and oh-so many homework.
mannnn , they tortured meee
hha , ,
well the great news is
i pass the pra uan test , ,
im first in my class
and fyi, only three person pass in my class
first me , second theo , and third is winda . .
mwahahahahaha
i am so happy . .
hha
so i can prove to whoever that doubted me , ,
that i am clever
i am learn , ,
and i caaaaannnn
heheh
so , my mum and dad still in singapore , and she bought me monopoly
with credit card!
so no money , ,
we play monopoly with credit card!
majorrrr coooolllllll . .
mwahahahahaa . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home