My Photo
Name:
Location: tenggarong, kaltim, Indonesia

a girl , indonesian , simple , A POWER RANGER

Friday, March 6, 2009

speak about school , some kind of thing ya can't forget

so i school on smpn 1 tenggarong
favourite school in my town
but believe me one teacher who teach my class , not smarter than me nor yasha.
didnt believe me? so what . .
hahaha
you suck's more than i do ( my friends fav quotation)
well , my school rules is
no cellphone (ugh , we always bring our cell anyway)
black shoes (well i use my mono black converse)
no motorcycle (well i didnt use that kind of thing anyway)
i think just that
well if you ask me about my fav teacher
i sure my answer is pak sukirman
he know how to joking around , but he always serious when he had to be . .
yeah
well
i only have someone i dislike
and the person is (drums roll)
deni giovani
a.k.a p.i.m.a (pain in my ass)
hha , cruel huh?
he think he better than any of us
the truth?
he worse than a chicken
he never think what he said can make some people hurt
he ugly
speaking about gross factor anyway.
hha
i hope someday he read this
and realized that how horrible person he are
but of course he didnt understand english
hha
well 
i already mentioned that i on medium lister?
hah
well , people like me . .
in school is some kind like i even dont know
i just know that i'm not really like about lister lister they make
in my class , for example
there's already chain of food
the upper are nabila , me (sadly yeah) , and others.
the middle are roro , rini , and many others
the bottom are adha , memet , and pendi.
well , i never bullies them like the others do . .
like i said i like blind . .
well , speaking bout school, my fav subject is math
man i looooovvvveee it
hha , enough for now
see ya laterrrr

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home