My Photo
Name:
Location: tenggarong, kaltim, Indonesia

a girl , indonesian , simple , A POWER RANGER

Friday, March 6, 2009

welcome to my so called life

i already introduce myself didnt i?
well , ya'll noe ma name is dita , but people call me dede , or dit dit ta.
well , in my school i am is not popular but not invisible too .
well i have some popular friends , but i don't like being popular.
do ya noe all popular girls (well they think they are) do?
go to salon , flirt with brainless boys , do some stupid scream.
like "my god , my nails broken" come on like it's end of the world
well , sadly they call themself as a popular (or a lister) but they don't know such a great band.
once i played beatles song on music class some (they called) popular girl (let's call her stacy) ask me , 'did you wrote it? that's awesome eventhough i don't know the meaning' come on the beatles song , and they don't know that!
and it's hey jude.
and they call themselves popular
huh?
brainless
sadly , most of people in school kill for sit with them at lunchtime ,
and i?
sit on class sing along with inas .
well , not all popular kids airheaded , i friends with nabila
one of those people and she's not really airheaded.
well , i don't like they're kind of friendship .
talk behind the person you call bestfriend is not very kind ya noe . .
well , leave behind the popular kids . .
next post will talk about my school

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home